Our leather weightlifting belt is made of genuine quality cowhide leather that won’t break or wear out over time.
This belt provides stabilizing lumbar support that lets you take your power training to the next level!
If you’re serious about lifting, you know a good weightlifting belt can help you draw more power out of your abs and lower back while reducing the risk of painful injury.
That’s why you should get it right the first time—with the Dark Iron Fitness Weightlifting Belt!
When it comes to comfort, this belt delivers. With its adjustable non-slip fit, you never have to worry about it coming loose mid-lift, riding up, or digging into your sides or hips. That means you can focus on upping your weightlifting game!
SIZING INFORMATION: ** IMPORTANT **
For highest accuracy, measure around your bellybutton and lower back for correct measurement
Comes in 5 sizes – XS: 23”-31” , S: 27″-35″ , M: 32”- 40” , L: 36″-44″ , XL: 41″-49.
• Made of high quality 5mm leather
• Lightweight (1.5 lbs) and compact
• 4″ height
• Full lumbar support
• Durable metal buckle
• Sleek red & black design
• Hand-wash with damp cloth
Great for Crossfit, body building, weightlifting, powerlifting, and other high intensity training that requires lumbar support
- BUILT TO LAST : our leather weight belt doesn’t break, tear, or wear out like inferior weight belts made from cheap materials like fake leather, plastic, nylon, or velcro
- DOESN’T DIG INTO YOUR SIDES OR HIPS : our weight belts are made from genuine buffalo hide leather which is designed to be soft, supple, and flexible so it eliminates any pain while lifting, yet still being super supportive
- DEADLIFT AND SQUAT OVER 600 POUNDS WITHOUT BREAKING : customers continue to confirm they’re able to successfully lift well over 500 and 600 pounds while using our belts without issues of them breaking – they’re also IPF and USAPL approved
- AVERAGE INCREASE OF 10% MORE WEIGHT LIFTED : with the right thickness and width, our belt allows or extra power, strength, and support in your back and abs and customers confirm they’ve instantly improved their lifts by 10% on average while using our weightlifting belts
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENTS: We’re so confident in the quality of our belts, we’ll send you a new one if yours ever fails
Reblogged 1 year ago from www.amazon.com