Getting around to working out can be tough. Whether you’re busy with work, home, school, the kids, or lack of motivation, there always seems to be something in the way of dropping those extra pounds.
Well, no more! Enter the Milliard Pink Jelly Loop, with its simple design and straightforward workout.
There are so many ways to integrate this fun toy into daily activities; you are limited only by your imagination. Stretch it, pull it, and test your best sailor knots on it! Loop it onto itself to double the challenge, and see how far you can pull it apart. Don’t worry, the loop is made of a durable polymer blend designed for the extra stretches and twists, without the drawback of latex allergies.
The jelly loop is a great way to keep fit without paying a gym membership fee, or buying expensive machines that are complicated to fix and bulky. Most exercise machines, which cost between $200 and $3,000, work on the concept of resistance. For a few hundred dollars less, you can have your very own jelly loop, which gives a workout based on that same idea.
Milliard’s Jelly Loop is made with your health and satisfaction in mind. Don’t forget to check out our other great products!
- It’s a loop. Of jelly. Its name says it all.
- Simple to use and integrate into almost any training regimen
- Stretch them, tie them, wrap them, fold them!
- No moving parts to break, batteries to change, or instruction manuals to read
- Each loop is X ft. in diameter. Available in light, medium, or heavy resistance denoted by color.