Creatine monohydrate is one of the most well-researched sports nutrition ingredients. When used in conjunction with regular weight training, it has been shown to support muscle size, strength and power. One teaspoon of this Micronized Creatine Powder provides 5 grams of 99.9% pure Creatine Monohydrate. This unflavored powder mixes easily into water, juice or your post-workout protein shake to help you meet ambitious weight room goals. Creatine monohydrate is more than just a powder that increases strength, endurance and muscle volume. Actually, it has an enormous biological role in the body, too. NUTRAFX CREATINE is a pure, concentrated, creatine hydrochloride designed for serious athletes (both professional and amateur) and any fitness-oriented person who is looking to increase their conditioning level or gain a competitive advantage.
- NUTRAFX CREATINE powder is a professional strength creatine complex that uses four of the most advanced forms available to fuel muscle growth, increase strength, and accelerate recovery. Creatine is used in intense weight training and endurance activities to fuel your body to push harder, go faster, and recover quicker. Creatine promotes lean muscle mass, acts as a support system to prevent against muscle breakdown, and aids in muscle recovery.
- Why Creatine? Creatine is one of the most popular performance supplements. It is believed that creatine may help to build muscle, gain strength, mass, power and increase performance. Creatine monohydrate may help to improve muscle performance during high intensity exercise and training such as weight lifting, running and other intense activity.
- A 2009 study examined changes in testosterone levels in college-aged male rugby players receiving Creatine supplementation. Subjects were given a 7 day loading phase of creatine supplementation followed by a further 14 days of creatine maintenance supplementation. While testosterone levels in blood serum were unchanged, levels of dihydro testosterone increased by 56% after the initial 7 days of creatine loading and remained 40% above baseline after 14 days maintenance.
- There is scientific evidence that short term creatine use can increase maximum power and performance in high-intensity anaerobic repetitive work (periods of work and rest) by 5 to 15%. This is mainly bouts of running/cycling sprints and multiple sets of low RM weightlifting. Ingesting creatine can increase the level of phosphocreatine in the muscles up to 20%. It may increase power during short sessions of high-intensity aerobic exercise.
- creatine increases the activity of satellite cells, which make muscle hypertrophy possible. Creatine supplementation appears to increase the number of myonuclei that satellite cells will ‘donate’ to damaged muscle fibers, which increases the potential for growth of those fibers. This increase in myonuclei probably stems from creatine’s ability to increase levels of the myogenic transcription.