P90X Results and Recovery Formula® – After-Workout Drink. Recover faster and see better results! A great-tasting shake that’s specially designed to provide the precise nutrients you need to recover quickly after intense workouts, P90X Results and Recovery Formula offers a unique mix of:
• Simple and complex carbohydrates for optimum glycogen replenishment
• A high Protein Efficiency Ratio (PER) blend to provide the critical building blocks for rapid muscle resynthesis
• Vitamins, including antioxidants, to help reduce muscle soreness and assist in repair and growth
Studies (1,2) show that with proper nutrition during the first hour following a workout you can increase your body’s ability to recover by more than 100%. The key component to maximizing this “window of opportunity” is a formulation of approximately 4 parts carbohydrates to 1 part protein. P90X Results and Recovery Formula combines the proper nutrients in this state-of-the-art, great-tasting, body-shaping cocktail that’s guaranteed to take your P90X workouts to the next level.
^1 Phillips, SM, JW Hartman and SB Wilkinson. 2005. Dietary protein to support anabolism with resistance exercise in men. J. Am. Coll Nutr. 24:1345.
^2 Haff, GG, MJ Lehmkuhl, LB Meloy and MH Stone. 2003. Carbohydrate supplementation and resistance training. J. Strength Cond Res 17:187.
Warning: Consult with a healthcare professional if pregnant, breast feeding, providing to a child, or if you have any other special needs. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
- Dextrose (glucose) – a natural 6-carbon sugar for optimum glycogen replenishment
- A high Protein Efficiency Ratio (PER) blend to provide the critical building blocks for rapid muscle resynthesis.
- Vitamins, including antioxidants, to help reduce muscle soreness and assist in repair and growth.
- P90X workout plan is based on a 5-6 day/week workout schedule, resting/stretching on the 7th day.
Reblogged 3 years ago from www.amazon.com